National PTA's Reflections program encourages students in pre-K through grade 12 to explore and be involved in the arts.
The theme for the 2021-2022 school year is "I WILL CHANGE THE WORLD BY...".
Thousands of students will reflect on the theme and create original works of art in the categories of dance choreography, film production, music composition, literature, photography and visual arts.
2020-2021 Reflections Information
Reflections 2020-2021 Exhibition
How to use ArtSteps
- Click on the desired exhibition which you will be looking at on the RISD PTA Reflections website.
- A window will open, and your computer will begin to load the exhibit. You must be patient and give it time.
- Once the exhibit is downloaded you will be facing a door and wall with the title.
- In order to enter the building, you must click on the door to open it.
- As you point your cursor you will see blue footprints which will indicate where you will go. Use these and your cursor to explore as well as to click on images to the artist information and statements.
Reflections 2020-2021 Information - Virtual
Entry Category Rules (English)
Entry Category Rules (Spanish)
For more information on how to create a Google account and Google drive you can visit our YouTube channel or check out our tutorials below:
To see our previous Refreshers (Meetings) you can click the following links:
Vendor Ribbons purchase:
Follow us on Twitter @RISDCouncilPTA
Texas Two Step
Thank you for serving as a member of your 2021-2022 Local PTA Executive Board! Every local Officer and Chair must register with the Texas PTA so that they can communicate with you on important updates throughout the coming year.