Richardson ISD Council of PTAs - Legislative Action
Oct. 3, 2019 — 6 PM: School Board Trustee Meet and Greet (in partnership with League of Women Voters)
Oct. 7, 2019 — Last day to register to vote for Nov. 5 school board elections
Oct. 16, 2019 - District 4 Candidate Forum
Oct. 17, 2019 - District 2 Candidate Forum
Oct. 21 — Nov. 1, 2019 -- Early Voting
Nov. 5, 2019* — Election for newly-created single-member school board trustees in districts 2, 4, and 5.
* NEW! Beginning with the November election, the Dallas County Elections Department will be implementing new Countywide Vote Centers and introducing new voting machines.
Countywide Vote Centers will provide Dallas County residents with the option to vote at one of several convenient locations around the county. For information about the new Vote Centers and new voting equipment, visit www.dallascountyvotes.org/countywide-polling-places.
Richardson ISD School Board
- Justin Bono – President
- Kristin Kuhne – Vice President
- Jean Bono – Secretary
- Kim Caston – Treasurer
- Karen Clardy
- Eron Linn
Please click on name below for answers to RISD Council of PTAs Candidate Questionnaire
- Single-member, District 4
- Single-member, District 5 - Karen Clardy, only candidate, will be automatically elected
Texas Elected Officials Representing RISD:
- Representative Angie Chen Button – District 112
- Representative Ana-Maria Ramos – District 102
- Representative John Turner – District 114
- Senator Nathan Johnson – SD 16
- Senator Angela Paxton – SD 8
- Find Your Elected Officials here: https://wrm.capitol.texas.gov/home
- Find Your Voting Location here: www.dallascountyvotes.org
- Voter Registration Info: www.dallascountyvotes.org/voter-information/register-to-vote
- RISD’s GoVote page: https://web.risd.org/govote/
- RISD’s Board of Trustees Info: www.risd.org/bot
Liz Morse, Govt. Relations, RISD firstname.lastname@example.org or
Nina Minney, Legislative Chair, Council PTA email@example.com.
Upcoming Board of Trustees Candidate Forums
NEW JOIN ONLINE NOW! Click here to JOIN as a Community Angel member!
Texas Two Step
Thank you for serving as a member of your 2019-2020 Local PTA Executive Board! Please complete this form so we can communicate with you on important updates throughout the coming year.
Follow us on Twitter @RISDCouncilPTA
Thank you to our Sponsors!