To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
Every child's potential is a reality.
Purposes of PTA
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
- RISD Council of PTAs has more than 19,000 members.
- Texas PTA is a part of National PTA, which is nearly 6 million members strong with 54 state congresses (includes the District of Columbia, Europe, Pacific and Virgin Islands) in 23,000 local chapters.
54 Local Units:
- 4 High Schools
- 8 Junior High Schools
- 41 Elementary Schools
- 1 Early Childhood Unit
NEW JOIN ONLINE NOW! Click here to JOIN as a Community Angel member!
- Thursday, January 25
- Thursday, February 1
- Monday, February 19
- Wednesday, February 21
Thank you to our sponsors: